Join us in building the movement to solve the climate crisis through elevating climate justice, working to keep fossil fuels in the ground, advancing fossil fuel divestment efforts and promoting local solutions.
Join one of our committees and/or ongoing campaigns.
350 CO has a number of committees that meet regularly to plan actions and events and to work on climate solutions. These committees are open to any member of the public and no experience is required. We are ordinary Coloradans working to solve the climate crisis and everyone is welcome to contribute ideas, time and energy. Committees meet bi-weekly or monthly and you are welcome to drop in anytime. Areas of focus include stopping fracking, renewable energy, climate legislation, regenerative agriculture and more.
Join a Local 350 Colorado Team.
350 Colorado has local teams across the state working on a number of local issues. Each month, groups meet around the state to host events and presentations and plan for local actions. It’s a great way to meet people working to solve climate change in your community and stay involved. Join a local 350 Colorado team near you. And – if there isn’t a team in your area, consider starting one! Contact our Volunteer Director Chelsea here to learn more.
Who are 350 Colorado Volunteers?
Motivated Coloradans from all walks of life that are working hard to build the climate movement in Colorado. We all have unique skills and motivations, but we have to come together to form a community of climate protectors! We are committed to ensuring a livable climate for all and are focused on promoting local change through grassroots advocacy.
Here are some examples of what you could do as a volunteer:
- Join one of our campaigns/committees
- Join or help lead a local team (check out a full list of our teams here) – attend monthly events to learn more and get involved with local action planning
- Become a ‘clicktivist’! Sign online petitions, share our social media posts, send emails
- Help organize a local campaign on one of our areas of focus
- Hit the streets with one of our petitions
- Assist in marketing and public relations
- Help us build our information base by doing some research
- Communicate and educate others on climate change issues
- Attend an upcoming event or planning meeting. Check out our calendar
However you choose to stay engaged, we look forward to our continued work together this year!
Want to learn more about how to volunteer and get involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about volunteer opportunities and upcoming opportunities.