Welcome to 350 Roaring Fork!
We are a new team that is working hard to motivate the local climate movement in the Roaring Fork Valley! Our members include individuals from Rifle to Aspen and beyond.
We would love for you to get involved with our local efforts. We are working to protect our valley from fracking and fossil fuel development, promote clean energy and educate our communities on climate change issues.
In case you missed it, here is what we have been up to in 2017:
- We engaged community members at local farmers markets in climate action
- We hosted documentary screenings in Carbondale to educate attendees about climate change issues
- Our team leaders traveled to Denver to testify against fracking at the COGCC
- We brought our voices to stand up for our neighbors in Battlement Mesa who are facing a fracking site less than 300 ft from their homes!
- Our local team has been growing steadily and are working hard to plan fun events for 2018
- We supported fellow organizations working to protect the Roaring Fork Valley
- We marched, demonstrated, attended meetings, wrote letters and postcards, called our representatives and defended Mother Earth in every way we could think of!
Email Jennifer Moore if you are interested in getting involved at windwalkerarts7(at)gmail.com