Be a change-maker in Colorado!
If you would like to get involved with a local 350 Colorado group, click on the links below to find out how to get in touch with a team leader.
- 350 Aspen/Snowmass
- 350 Boulder County
- 350 Central Colorado
- 350 Colorado Springs
- 350 Denver
- 350 Mt. Evans/Evergreen
- 350 N. Colorado/Fort Collins
- 350 Montrose
- 350 South Metro Denver
- 350 Southwest Colorado
- 350 Weld County
No team in your local area?
If there’s no group in your area and you’d like to start a 350 Colorado team send us an email and we will help you get started!
Local Team Educational Event Ideas:
Here are a few ideas below. Please email us as your team develops event ideas!
- Film screenings are a great way to educate people and start dialogue on issues that concern us.
- We have copies of Dear Governor Hickenlooper that we can send your team to host a screening. Contact Micah@350colorado.org for a copy.
- Screen episodes of Chris Martenson’s “Crash Course” – deals with the connection between climate, energy, and the environment. Access them online at http://www.peakprosperity.com/crashcourse
- Speaker series. We have contacts who can speak on many topics dealing with climate and the transition to a clean energy future. Contact Micah@350colorado.org to find out more.