We’re working hard to build the climate movement in Colorado, and we would love your help!
1) To get more involved, first please sign up on this form so that we can stay in contact with you.
2) Then, if you want to volunteer with a team in your area, please email contact the team leader in your area (see the team pages HERE).
3) If there isn’t a team in your area, and you would like to start one, please contact Julia: email@example.com.
4) Already a volunteer? Fill out this survey and win!
THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO BUILD THE MOVEMENT!!!
Are you ready to learn valuable skills at an organization committed to climate action? Are you searching for an opportunity to learn and grow with a community of grassroots activists and organizers?
350 Colorado seeks summer interns to further its mission of creating a climate movement in Colorado through grassroots advocacy. We seek self-starters with the passion, creativity, and drive to make things happen while working independently and in close coordination with a team. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, with opportunities statewide!
What Can You Do Today? Complete An Action Item!
Tell Gov. Hickenlooper it’s time to #ActOnClimate
Sign the petition asking him to join the U.S. Climate Alliance HERE
Let’s flood the phone lines at the Governor’s office and tell him it’s time to #ActOnClimate! CALL TODAY AND EVERY DAY UNTIL JULY 6 at 303-866-2471.
Come rally on the West Steps of the Capitol, July 5 at 11 a.m.! MORE INFO HERE
Go Fossil Free: Divest-Invest Pledge
We can have a huge impact collectively when we move our money from fossil fuels to climate solutions. With renewable energy becoming more competitive every day, we can promote a healthy planet and economic security by divesting from fossil fuels and reinvesting in solutions.
Fight Climate Change with your Fork
Did you know that the globalized food system contributes to as much as 19-30 percent of global greenhouse gas emissions? Choosing to reduce meat consumption and purchase local, organic food can have a variety of environmental and health benefits.
Contact your Representatives
Hold your representatives accountable and let them know you are watching! Don’t be afraid to call multiple times, It’s as easy as taking five minutes of your day to show your representatives you care about a climate issues.
Don’t know who your representatives are? Text your zip code to: 520-200-2223
Call or write a letter to your representatives asking him or her:
- Vote against HR 861 and HR 958, two proposed bills to undermine or eliminate the EPA
- Support the Paris Agreement and encourage them to continue working to meet our commitments
- Stop Fracking: Call on your elected state representatives to place a moratorium or ban on fracking. Click Here to Send a Letter in Less than Three Minutes
- Put a price on carbon by supporting a federal Carbon Tax
- Encourage and support an executive order to cut emissions
- Call Governor Hickenlooper at (303) 866-2471
- Support clean air and water, tell them their constituents are watching their vote
- Encourage your city council/mayor/businesses to move to 100% renewable energy
- You stand against federal climate denial
Support something your representative is doing? THANK THEM!
Low on time but want to contribute? Any contribution helps us in our many projects to build a movement towards a clean, healthy future. Contribute to the movement today!